I wanted to do a quick post today to wish everyone who celebrates a happy thanksgiving! I love this holiday for the time I get to spend with family that I don't always get to see much for the rest of the year. The food is always good as well. I get a big lunch at my mom's house, and then I get my dinner at my dad's house. Of course, there's not much better time to add a Supernatural Gif than when you're talking about a traditional Thanksgiving dish.
Here is a list of all the bookish things I'm thankful for this year.
- I'm still extremely thankful that I'm finally in a library job and out of the classroom.
- I'm grateful that as a blogger I get more opportunities to read books early.
- I'm grateful for the new manager at the bookstore where I work part time who saved a really awesome ARC for me a month or two ago.
- I'm grateful for having a sister who lives in NYC so that I was able to have a free place to stay and attend BEA this past summer.
- I'm grateful for getting an old friendship back this year that has helped me to be very close to winning NaNoWriMo this year.
Now I have to go get dressed and head to my first meal of the day. A bit early so that I can see my sweet 2 year old niece before everyone else gets there.
I'll leave you with some stuff from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Thanksgiving episode.