Last week on the blog:
- Top Ten Tuesday: 10 sequels I can't wait to get my hands on
- Waiting on Wednesday: The Hunted (The Living #2) by Matt de la Pena
- Promo Post: Orion's Curse (The Andromedra Strain #2) by Amy Bartelloni
- Review: Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi
- Cover Characteristic: Last book in a series
- Review: Creed by Trish Leaver and Lindsay Currie
- GIF Tag
- Promo Post: Malice by Amity Hope
This week on the blog:
- Review: Revival by Stephen King
- Review: Between the Shadow and the Soul by Susanne Winnacker
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 books on my Winter TBR
- Waiting on Wednesday
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. Not too many this week, well, physical books anyway.
The first one I won an autographed copy from Reader Girls Blog. The second one I traded for from YA Book Exchange. A trader that only lives about an hour away from me, so it actually arrived the very next day!
Egalley from author:
I did a cover reveal for this a few weeks back and was able to then get an e-galley of this book. I plan to read it this week.
Egalley from Netgalley:
Egalleys from Edelweiss:
Kindle E-books purchased with gift cards that I won:
The first three I'm really excited to read more from this United States of Asgaard that Tessa Gratton created. I'm so excited for the next Dorothy Must Die book as well. And the last one just sounds so good! I won a couple Amazon gift cards earlier this month, $10 from A and E Kirk in the Spooktacular Giveaway Hop in October.
So those are the things I added this past week, and what I've got planned for the upcoming week. What did you get this week?