Sunday, July 6, 2014

Stacking the Shelves July 6th, 2014





Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected.   Not a lot this week, but a few!


E-galleys from Edelweiss:





Received for Review on Blog Tour:


Purchased e-book for Nook:


Free e-book from Amazon:

 
 
 So those are the books, all e-books, that I've added to my e-shelves this past week.  I do have a book on order, hoping it comes sometime this week!  What did you add to your libraries this week?

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm reading one at the moment, not sure about it, but we'll see how it goes! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love how similar and moody/atmospheric both covers of your Netgalley books are!

    Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, does that mean I am predictable in what type of books I request? :-) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. I didn't know The Fall was on Edelweiss! I'm definitely going to have to check that one out =D Enjoy your new reads!

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only knew it from reading someone else's post last week! Yeah, I was so excited to get it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Oooh I'm curious about The Fall. I read her other book The Masque of the Red Death (I believe?) but it wasn't really my thing. Maybe this one will be more my taste! Great haul Lisa! I hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read The Masque of the Red Death, but have heard good things and want to read it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love to get comments and I read them all! If you leave a link in your comment, I just might visit you back.