Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: The Heir (The Selection #4) by Kiera Cass

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where we spotlight upcoming releases that we're eagerly awaiting.  I loved The Selection series, and am so excited that there is going to be another book after what we thought was the last one.  So without further ado, here is the blurb from Goodreads:

Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon’s heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn’t expect her Selection to be anything like her parents’ fairy-tale love story. But as the competition begins, she may discover that finding her own happily ever after isn’t as impossible as she always thought.






I just cannot wait for this!!  I'm so excited.  And I love that the new cover is just as beautiful as the others.  I wish so many authors could go back and visit the children or whatever in these types of series.  Just like I'm sure a lot of us would love to visit Harry Potter's kids like at the end of the last movie.  
So, what are you eagerly awaiting this week?