Monday, December 1, 2014

Challenge: Winter 2014-2015 COYER (Clean Out Your E-Reads)


I had talked about hosting my own challenge for the year to try to read through some of these e-books that I keep downloading for free.  And then I saw that I didn't need to do it on my own, because there already was one out there to participate in. It is hosted by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @ Because Reading. It runs from December 20th 2014 – March 6th 2015 and you can sign up here until January 25th! Go check out the details and if you do sign up, be sure to indicate that I sent you on the linky, where it says “Who referred you?” so I can win $5 to Amazon!

My goals:
Hmm, I probably won't count a lot of my e-galleys, as I do try to read those in order of when they will expire or be published. 
  • Read and review 10 e-books that meet the requirements. That's about one a week.
  • Comment on at least 2 other reviews every time I post a review to the Linky
  • I'm not a big read-a-thon person as I have things I need to read by certain times for reviews, but I will try to participate in one during this challenge.
  • Depending on what the mini-challenges end up being, I may try to do one of those as well.
So those are the goals I'm starting with.  I may do more challenges or read-a-thons if I decide I can, and I may read more than 10 books, just depends on how my time goes.

So, what do you say? Will you join me? Don’t forget to list me when you sign up!